25th August 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?

what is the procedure to apply for company secretary after gradution ? which colleges are there for company secrtary course in pg ? which coureses are necessary for company secretory ?

4th April 2012, 02:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to apply for company secretary after gradution ? which colleges are there for company secrtary course in pg ? which coureses are necessary for company secretory ?

The Company Secretary course is offered by the The Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI]. There course comprise of Foundation program, Executive program, Professional Program and Management training. Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program gets exemption from the Foundation stage and can get directly enrol to the Executive program. The duration of the Executive program is nine months The executive program is followed by Professional program and 15 months Management training. Admission to the courses is open throughout the year.

For further information one may contact,

ICSI Headquarters
ICSI HOUSE 22 Institutional Area,
Lodi Road
New Delhi 110 003
Ph: 011-41504444/24617321-24/ 24644431-32.
26th June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?

I need information about regular collages for cs
25th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

what after completing cs final..........??
20th January 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THIS COURSE AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE
12th April 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

When to register for cs after completing 12th exams ?
3rd May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

did i need to write any entrence exams to take up the courses and how much it gonna be cost in Bangalore?
29th May 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for CS course?
2nd August 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing b.com final.. In which year i can attempt the exam??
9th November 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing bcom final year. And i wana to know about the eligibility and scope for cs
11th April 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

complete details and step to do company secretary course after doing b.com
28th June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed my BBM from Christ University. I would like to know if the coaching classes to be attend are in Weekdays or Weekends. Please kindly confirm the centre to attaend the classes in Bangalore.
3rd July 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for company secretary after graduation?

sir i just completed my b.a graduation. i am intrested to join in this course. pls help me to know complete details and steps to do company secretary course, duration of the course and fees structure.
4th July 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my bbm graduation in this year and i want to join cs ,so i want information about cs . Its duration and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?