29th April 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?

I had two options in my mind for my post graduation one is medical nanotechnology and other is industrial biotech. I'm in a dilemma. I don't know which one to choose, because I wanted to choose a course that has a good scope in both academics as well as to secure a good job throu campus. But I'm so passionate to learn about nano based medicine, nanomaterials (medical nanotechnology) and everything about that field .What shuld I do,pls suggest me.

I have one more question:
Is medical nanotechnology deals with nano medicine?

13th August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?

im having so confusion to do m.tech in industrial biotechnology or medical biotechnology which one is scope and having job opportunities
13th August 2013, 10:26 PM
shivam2k6

Default Re: Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?

Dear Friend,

In my opinion, M.Tech. in Industrial Biotechnology is better over Medical Biotechnology.

M.Tech. in Industrial Biotechnology has better job prospects and you will get high salary from the start of your career.

In Medical Biotechnology, you need to struggle for few years before you get some respected salary.

Analyse your strengths and weaknesses before opting for any course. If you like something you can achieve a lot in that field.

All the best.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?