30th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are offering MSc medical anatomy course?

i have done b.sc(bzc) i wanted to do M.sc medical anatomy. which are the colleges offering this courses in mangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  2. List of colleges offering MSc medical anatomy course in Kerala?
  3. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
  4. How to get a job in medical colleges after completing MSc in Medical Anatomy?
  5. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  6. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  7. Can I do MSc Anatomy after BPT? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  8. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  9. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  11. Colleges for MSc medical anatomy in India with Affordable Fees Structures?
  12. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  13. Details of the government colleges offering MSc Anatomy course? I have scored 70% marks
  14. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)? -- [New]
  16. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy?
  18. Can BSc Nursing student do MSc Clinical Anatomy? Which colleges are offering it in AP?
4th May 2014, 08:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which colleges are offering MSc medical anatomy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done b.sc(bzc) i wanted to do M.sc medical anatomy. which are the colleges offering this courses in mangalore
The Applicant who have completed B.Sc in any of the specialization like, Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry (or) BAMS or BHMS are make the candidate eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Anatomy course. There are many Institution in India which offers M.Sc Anatomy course.

Best M.Sc Anatomy :-

-Kasturbha Medical College
-Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
-Pondichery University
-University of Madras
-M.S Ramaiah Medical College
-Armed Forces Medical College-
-Govt Medical College , Amritsar
-Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
-Maharajah's Institute of Medical Science
-Mamata MEdical College
-Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences
-N.I.M.S University
-Narayana Medical College & Hospital
-Saveetha Medical College
-Sharda University
10th April 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply msc medical anatomy course after completing bsc nursing with75%mark???
Which are the colleges offering msc medical anatomy course in kerala and under manial university????
Msc medical anatomy course detail?
10th April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply msc medical anatomy course after completing bsc nursing with75%mark???
Which are the colleges offering msc medical anatomy course in kerala and under manial university????
10th April 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

6th March 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

After doing bsc zoology whether I can do MSC medical anatomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?