27th September 2010, 08:36 PM
masarat Farooqui

Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?

I am science graduate(BZC) & am very much interested in medical anatomy.I want to know the medical institutes/colleges in AP offering this course,it`s fee structure,age limit,mode of addmission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Medical Anatomy and Human Anatomy are same for M.Sc(Anatomy) aspirant?
  2. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  3. Age limit to apply for medical college? How to apply for admission in BAMS medical college? Fee structure of private college?
  4. Which colleges are offering MSc medical anatomy course?
  5. What is the procedure to join MSc Medical Anatomy course? Fee structure details and eligibility criteria?
  6. What are the courses offered after MBBS in India?
  7. Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?
  8. Can I attempt EAMCET 2017 for the 3rd time? Maximum age limit for AP Medical EAMCET 2017? -- [New]
  9. Colleges offering part time Ph.D in India?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  11. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  12. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether CMJ University has UGC approval for PhD in Medical Anatomy program?
  14. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  15. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  16. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Non Medical?
  18. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
12th April 2011, 01:32 AM
dava

Default Re: Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?

Gandhi Medical College, kurnool medical college , Maharajah's Institute of Medical Sciences, S.V. Medical College, Tirupathi are the some of the good colleges offering the course ,
Duration
The college offers Three years (Six Semesters) course some also have 2 years.

Eligibility would be-
For taking admission in this course a candidates should have at least bachelor degree certificate with at least 60% marks in the above concern degree and candidates should have same percentage criteria in class 10 and 12.
MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. (Nursing), BMLT, B. Pharm. & B.Sc. (Biology), different from college to college .

Criteria of Merit
Merit based on percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination

The Tuition Fees would be around Rs. 40,000/- per semester varying from college to college,part form University enrollment fee etc.
For syllabus see attachment .
some of the other colleges are -

Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
Guntur Medical College, Guntur
Siddartha Medical College, Vijayawada
Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
Government Medical College, Anantapur
Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
Kurnool Medical College, Kurnoo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabusmscmedicalanatomy10.pdf(135.9 KB, 240 views)
5th September 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?

msc anatomy from rajasthan
5th October 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance test for admission into msc courses in a.p?
25th November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I murthy, M.sc.,Microbiology passed, Diploma Medical Lab.Technology. doing lab.technician job, in government hospital, My age is 47. Now I would like to join in M.Sc Anatomy. In Andhra Pradesh, I have asked NTR university for qualification for M.sc.,Anatomy they told Dr.graduations. Is it possibility to join in this course.please give me answer sir.
4th April 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am from tamilnadu,, native also tamilnadu,,. can I eligible for andhra pradesh medical entrance,,, I had scored 92 percentage marks in 2,,,,,, thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?