1st May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get admission in economics hons for science stream?

what percentage is required to get admission in economics hons. from science stream ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream
  2. Can I pursue economic hons from DU? I have taken PCM stream in 12th
  3. What is the percentage required in Law to get admission? I have passed in B.A Part III in economics Hons
  4. Which college to choose for B.Com or B.A Hons Economics after scoring 90% in 12th commerce?
  5. Admission in B.Com. Accounts honors after Science in 12th?
  6. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  7. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission? -- [New]
  8. What's the minimum percentage required for taking admission in MA course with economics stream?
  9. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required to get admission in 11th for science with Biology stream?
  11. How many subjects are there in B.Com(Hons)? Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com Hons?
  12. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  13. Is it possible to pursue Economics Hons while in class 12th?
  14. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  15. What is the percentage required for admission in economics?
  16. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  17. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  18. Is there BSc Hons in Punjab University? What is the percentage required for admission?
13th June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get admission in economics hons for science stream?

can i take admission in eco honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?