6th May 2013, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best grade in diploma? Which has more scope?

which is best grade in diploma and which have also more scope.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  2. What is the passing marks for AMIE?
  3. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  4. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  5. How to do diploma in engineering in Dubai? I have scored 62% in 10th grade
  6. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in KMTC for diploma course if secured Grade-C in KCSE?
  8. Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?
  9. Is there any scope for CSE diploma? Which diploma girls can opt?
  10. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  11. What is the scope of life science for grade II?
  12. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Is there any scope of going abroad after doing diploma from government college?
  14. After Diploma is there any scope to become Astronaut?
  15. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  16. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2013, 07:27 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best grade in diploma? Which has more scope?

Hi Friend................

First of all I would like to mention the branches that are best engineering branches in descending order

1. Mechanical,
2.Electronics,
3.Electrical,
4.Civil,
5.Computer science,
6.Chemical.

If you are from south India preferences would change because in southern India software has more value than core. Then Electronics, computer science and information technology will be better, then the rest would be same order.

Going through the entrance exams there are few exams which are recognised as National level competative exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT. Other-wise there are local state govt entrance exams for example EAMCET for Andhra pradesh, M-CET, K-CET, etc for other states.

Mostly IIT-JEE forms will be available in the month of mid november to december ending, AIEEE will be available from December to January and coming to BITSAT they will be out during the same months that are for AIEEE
6th May 2013, 03:01 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best grade in diploma? Which has more scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best grade in diploma and which have also more scope.
Dear Freind,
In dipmola Civil , Mechanical , EEE, ECE are the Evergreen branches .There will be more oppurtunities in India as well as in Middle East countries like Muscat, Oman,Dubai also so much demand for these people.

So select anyone Branch in the above

All the Best for your bright future
12th May 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best grade in diploma? Which has more scope?

heyy I would like to know what kinda course should I take in medical field to get job quickly and from recognized college or university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?