7th May 2013, 02:06 PM
mayuri vinod singh

How to do B.Com after passing 12th commerce? How to become a statistician?

i am in 12th commerce..... after doing 12th comm i want to do bcom but i want to become a statistician......... so plz can u tell me that what i have to do after bcom to become a statistician????

2nd May 2014, 12:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Com after passing 12th commerce? How to become a statistician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayuri vinod singh View Post
i am in 12th commerce..... after doing 12th comm i want to do bcom but i want to become a statistician......... so plz can u tell me that what i have to do after bcom to become a statistician????
Being 12th standard candidate you're eligible to apply for B.Com course. Basically the minimum percentage of marks is differ from college to college. If you have scored more than 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard then definitely you may get admission for B.Com course for sure. 12th Standard is the basic educational qualification to apply for this bachelor degree courses and your age should be not More than 23 years. You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in your 12th standard. The Admission for this B.Com course based on the 12th standard score means you may get direct admission based on your 12th standard score.

If you want to become a Statistician then you have to complete for B.Sc or M.Sc Statistician course. On completing this course you may apply for Statistician job in Hotel, Companies, Banks and financial institutions in India. You can also open own consultancy firm. As a Statistician you can earn Rs. 15,000 to 25 ,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?