12th May 2013, 10:51 PM
magic77

How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma

hi, sir i would like to do BE in Electrical Engineer, I have completed E&C in Diploma. suggest me wheather we have scope in electrical r not

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder? -- [New]
  3. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  4. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  5. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  10. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  12. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  14. How can I join Marine engineering or Pre-Sea training having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  16. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Benefits for SC category students?
  18. How may I do diploma in electrical engineering through distance after completing ITI in electrical stream?
13th May 2013, 08:59 PM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma

After doing diploma E&C you will have to appear for aieee lateral entry exam and accordingly you can choose your branch in be. We have scope in electrical engineering in aviation industry, railways and many more industries but now a days Electronic and communication has more scope as there are many electronics companies out there paying more money.
14th May 2013, 05:42 PM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma

For doing B.E in electrical,the admission process is based on the score you got in the semesters while studying diploma in ece.As per the rules your last four semester SPI/CPI will be counted and if you have good result then you can eisly get admission for doing B.E(electrical) in best college.
But i suggest you that you should not change your field as what you studied in diploma will be surely helpful to you in B.E and moreover scope is also bright with 100% placement.
26th May 2013, 02:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can join B.E in electrical engineering through lateral entry scheme. Being a diploma holder, you can join directly to 2nd year of engineering degree. Entrance exams are conducted for the purpose. Pondicherry University, Thapar University, etc conducts lateral entry entrance test. State level entrance exams like Kerala State B.Tech lateral entry also helps in the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?