15th May 2013, 10:34 PM
arul deepika

What engineering college can I get after finishing 12th this year?

i am finished 12 this year so i want to know for 120 of my cut-off what engineering collage is awaliable??????

17th August 2013, 04:13 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Thumbs up Re: What engineering college can I get after finishing 12th this year?

chance to get seat in colleges are:
OU College of Engineering Hyderabad 26 GMR Instute of Technology, Srikakulam
2 JNTU, Hyderabad 27 Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Colloge of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool
3 AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam 28 Prasad V Potluri Sidharth Institute of Technology, Vijayavada
4 CBIT, Hyderabad 29 Padmasri Dr. BV. Raju Instute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak
5 JNTU, Kakinada, East Godavari 30 Lakireddy Balreddy College of Engineering, Krishna
6 SVU College of Engineering, Tirupati 31 Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry
7 Vasavi College of Engineering, Rangareddy 32 MVGR College of Engineering, Vizainagaram
8 JNTU, Ananthapur 33 CR Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru
9 Gayatri Vidyaparshit College of Engineering, Madhuravada, Visakhapatnam 34 Bhojireddy Engineering College for Women, Hyderabad
10 Sri Nidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Ghatkesar, Rangareddy 35 Vignan’s institute of Information Technology, Visakhapatnam
11 MVSR Engineering College, Nadhargul, Visakhapatnam 36 Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Krishna
12 RVR and JC College of Engineering, Chodavaram, Guntur 37 Pydah College of Engineering & Technology, Visakhapatnam
13 VNR Vignan Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rangareddy 38 Vidyajyothi Institute of Technology (VJIT), Moinabad, Ragareddy
14 Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute Engineering & Technology, Miyapur, Rangareddy 39 Pragati Enginering College, Peddapuram, East Godavari
15 VR Siddartha Engineering College, Vijayawada 40 Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dundigal, Hyderabad
16 Sri Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati 41 Raghu Engineering College, Bhimili, Visakhapatnam
17 Saagi Ramakrishna Raju Engineeing College (SRKR), Bhimavaram, West Godavari 42 Narayana Engineerning college, Nellore
18 Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Science, Bhimili, Visakhapatnam 43 KSRM College of Engineering, Kadapa
19 Mahathma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Rangareddy 44 Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science, Kadapa
20 G.Naryanamma Institute of Technology & Science, Rayadurga, Hyderabad 45 CVSR College of Engineering, Rangareddy
21 Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, Hasanparti, Warangal 46 NBKR Institute of Science & Technology, Nellore
22 G.Pullareddy Engineering College, Kurnool 47 St, Martin’s Engineering College, Medchal, Rangareddy
23 CVR College of Engineering, Ibraheempatnam, Rangareddy 48 Madanapalli Institute of Technology & Science, Chittoor
24 Bapatla College of Engineering, Bapatla, Guntur JB 49 Sri Vishnu Engineering College for Womwn, Bhimavaram, West Godavari
25 Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mayunabad, Rangareddy 50 Mahaveer Institute of Science & Technology, Bandlaguda
all the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?