8th August 2011, 09:44 PM
l.vikram

What is an easy way, to get a good college after finishing diploma or after 12th?

Hello sir/madam

I want to know the details about which is the easy way to get good college after finishing diploma or 12th standard.

Related Questions:
9th August 2011, 01:07 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is an easy way, to get a good college after finishing diploma or after 12th?

There is no easy way to get a good engineering college after diploma or 12th.
To get admission in the institutes like IIT's of NIT's you need to pass exams like IIT JEE or AIEEE, which may not be easy as many students appear for these exams every year and there are only a limited number of seats.

Only a small fraction of students are selected for admission in these colleges. There are many other private institutions which gave admission for engineering courses to students either on the diploma basis or on the basis of class 12th percentage or on first-cum-first basis. But these colleges are not as good as IIT's or NIT's.

Also there is no option for the backdoor entry in these colleges. The only way to get admission is to get through the exam with a good enough rank to be eligible to have admission.

There are some other colleges also which take admission on the basis of their own examination like BITS, Vellore Institute of Technology, JAYPEE, Lovely Professional University, etc.
9th August 2011, 01:11 AM
suchiii

Default Re: What is an easy way, to get a good college after finishing diploma or after 12th?

Getting good college not depends on the diploma ,you have to give entrance exam according to the rank which you get from the exam you get college.
If your rank is good than you get good engineering college .
If you want to do engineering than doing diploma have no means,you should prepare for engineering after doing 12th.
9th August 2011, 04:50 PM
sachin200792

As far as my knowledge there is no easy way to get a good college after finishing diploma or 12th for the graduation purposes.

To get admission in the best colleges of engineering in India, one has to appear for the exams like IIT JEE or AIEEE to gain admission in one of the IIT's or NIT's or DTU. About 4.5 lakh students take IIT JEE exam and about 10 lakh students appear for AIEEE to get admission in one of these institutes. But due to the limited seats only a few of them could get admission in these institutions.

There are many other private colleges which either take their own engineering entrance exams or select students on the basis of the ranks of students in IIT JEE or AIEEE.

There are other private colleges also which take admission for engineering programmes either on the basis of your diploma or 12th result or on the first-cum-first basis. But these institutions cannot be counted as good as the IIT's or NIT's are.

So don't think anything as good is as easy to get. You have to work hard if you want to have the best.
10th September 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am computer science student in 12th standard now after finished my board exam which course is more powerfull...B.E or B.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?