17th May 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?

I am pursuing last year of distance B.tech (mechanical).
my aggricate is 72%. Am I elligible for masters in us or uk????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  4. Am I eligible for lateral entry exam for B.Tech in UP after pursuing diploma in mechanical
  5. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  6. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  8. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  10. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  11. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  12. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for NET exam after pursuing masters in banking and insurance
  14. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  15. Am I eligible for CSIR and NET UGC while pursuing masters in science of footwear technology?
  16. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  17. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
17th May 2013, 12:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?

For getting admission into US and UK for Masters degree you have to appear for some examination and get good marks in it.

For US Universities - Appear for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS . Good score in these will help you get admission into US universities.

For UK Universities - Appear for TOEFL/IELTS and get a decent score in it. The basic requirement for admission is score in these tests.

TOEFL/IELTS are basically the test for proficiency in English language skills. If you want to get a good score in these then you can go for coaching classes if your English is not good.

For more information visit following sites:

-For GRE http://www.ets.org/gre/

-For TOEFL http://www.ets.org/toefl‎

-For IELTS http://www.ielts.org
29th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?

Dear friend,

ONE YEAR UK MASTER'S DEGREE IS NOT RECOGNIZED IN INDIA SO YOU WON'T GET A JOB HERE AND DUE TO RECESSION AND LOCAL TALENT PRIORITY, YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT GET A JOB THERE EITHER!

Congratulations on completing your BTech. Regarding UK, do you have any friends or relatives living in there? do you know about the recession the European countries are facing these days? It's not all nice and green in the UK, let me make it clear to you that it is really HARD TO GET A JOB IN THE UK AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR COURSE, THEY HAVE A POLICY OF LOOKING FOR REQUIRED CANDIDATES IN LOCAL MARKET AND THEY ONLY HIRE A FOREIGNER IF A SUITABLY QUALIFIED LOCAL PERSON IS NOT AVAILABLE. I would not recommed studying in the UK. Good Luck!
21st February 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

"btech from india and mtech from usa" or "btech and mtech from usa"
which is better option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?