11th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to secure a good rank in AIEEE rank? How to prepare?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.i am studying in srichaitanya hyd.my collage just teaches eamcet at the name of aieee.they dont give time to study.they just dump all the lessons.
they also force students to byheart the answers of their material questions which will come in the weekend exams.plz help me
what should i do in such situation to get aieee rank??????????????????????????????????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for get a good rank in AIEEE?
  2. How can we secure a good rank in AIEEE with in a span of 1 month?
  3. How to take admission in IIIT Jabalpur after scoring 15979 rank in AIEEE? Which are the good books and how to prepare myself?
  4. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get any government college of AIEEE after securing 319560 AIR?
  6. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  7. List of MP colleges that I can get after scoring 23000 rank in MPPET? How to prepare and get a good rank?
  8. AIEEE rank ~20000 vs VITEEE rank ~8500 ?
  9. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  10. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  11. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  12. How can I prepare to secure good rank in JEST and JAM to study M.Sc(Physics)? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  14. Colleges in aieee for 2 Lac rank?
  15. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  16. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  17. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  18. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
15th February 2012, 07:14 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: How to secure a good rank in AIEEE rank? How to prepare?

you should dump these classes instead in order to get a good rank in aieee because it is not as easy as one thinks, moreover you only get a good college at a ver good rank probably below 20,000. You should solve the past year quesion papers as many as you can and try revising those chapters that are you are strong in. Do not pick up anything new at this point of time.
17th March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Since two year's I've not taken any coaching . Suggest me the ways to prepare a plan to qualify in aieee
24th March 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me how to prepare for aieee2012 at this short period of time.what chapters i have to prepare in all subjects to get good rank in NIT warangal.please tell me this
25th March 2012, 11:09 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.i am studying in srichaitanya hyd.my collage just teaches eamcet at the name of aieee.they dont give time to study.they just dump all the lessons.
they also force students to byheart the answers of their material questions which will come in the weekend exams.plz help me
what should i do in such situation to get aieee rank??????????????????????????????????????????????
HI!

Engineering entrance exam generally base on the concept of physics, maths and chemistry..
So for preparation for entrance exam first read you N.C.E.R.T book..

When read N.C.E.R.T books after that you can solve the numerical from the referance book like Pradeep, Denish, Modern ABC..

After that solve previous year question paper..

GOOD LUCK!
12th August 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I was perfect in IPE but I was unable to solve the AIEEE problems what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?