28th October 2011, 10:14 AM

Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?

please,give me detail about way to join thermal power plant of B.E(Electrical) branch .....?

1. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  2. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  3. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  4. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  6. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  7. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  8. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  9. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  10. Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch? -- [New]
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  13. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  14. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  15. Contact details of Thermal Power Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  17. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
18th March 2013, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?

HOW TO APPLY A JOB IN METTUR POWER PLANT?I Complete B.E(mechanical) & Fresher....PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS TO [email protected]......
10th August 2013, 09:03 PM

Default Re: Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?

i like to join thermal power plant. what is it's criteria.
7th March 2014, 09:01 AM

hello sir i am complete B.E(Electronics)&Fresher..how to apply a job in mettur power plant...please send the details to [email protected]
17th April 2014, 02:21 PM

hello sir i complete my diploma in electrical and electronics engg in (2004) and then how to join in thermal or get appricient traning please send details to [email protected]
9th May 2014, 08:38 PM

Can I get email and contacts number of maneger of chandrapur super thermal power station
?
30th May 2014, 07:58 PM

hello sir i am complete B.E(mechanical)&Fresher..how to apply a job in mettur power plant...please send the details to [email protected]
24th June 2014, 10:01 AM

My name is Dilip Kumar M.i was born and brought in Salem.i did my B.E Mechanical Engg in M.P.Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering college at Erode with scored 73%.i wanna joint thermal power station please how to joint in this company?and my email address is [email protected] please send your valuable message.
1st July 2014, 06:13 PM

respected sir,
i am student at SNS college of engineering , coimbatore.I am in 2rd year from electrical branch.please suggest me how can i apply for training at thermal power plant, kota

my email:[email protected]
2nd July 2014, 08:43 PM

please,give me detail about way to join thermal power plant of B.E(Electrical) branch .....?
Dear sir
Kindly send me details, how to join thermal power plants ([email protected]).
5th August 2014, 09:02 PM

Name:SATHISH.
QUALIFIÇATION:BE(EEE).
Halo sir,
I 'm completed BE(EEE) IN April 2014. I'm interest wroking in thermal power plant. How to join in thermal power plant .sent the details
Email:[email protected].
Thank you ...
22nd August 2014, 10:33 AM

what is the procedure to get a job in mettur thermal power plant after completing B.E(EEE)????? kindly reply.....
13th April 2015, 12:22 AM

Hello sir , I was completed in diploma electrical in 2011 and also completed b.tech in electenggl engg. Now m interesting in working of thermal power palnt.n email id is
[email protected].
So plzz sir give me valueabble messg on this id. Thanku sir
4th June 2015, 11:13 PM

hai sir I am sridhar from mettur .I had completed BE EEE with 70%.now I am working in just connect electricals India pvt limited.I want to get a job in mettur thermal power plant.
kindly sent information to my email sir.
2nd June 2017, 02:07 PM

Hi sir/ mam,
I am Julie santhiya from mettur. I am was completed B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Now I am interesting in working of the mettur thermal power plant .kindly sent information to my mail sir/ mam....
Thanking you
8th May 2018, 10:57 AM

Hi sir, I am complete BE(mechanical) & fresher, I am interest to working in Mettur thermal power plant. How to get a job in thermal power plant. So kindly sent information to my email sir [email protected], thanking you