30th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc degree?

how many percent required to get addmsion to bsc agree

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  2. What is the percentage required to get admission in BSc IT college
  3. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  4. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  5. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  6. What are the career options in Biology after 12th?
  7. Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?
  8. How to take admission in MSc Maths in PU campus? Percentage required in BSc to take admission?
  9. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  10. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  12. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?
  13. What is the percentage required to get BSc result? I have passed BSc -- [New]
  14. What is the percentage requirement for SBI PO? I have scored 52% in degree
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc Agriculture?
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Tech degree course?
  18. When is Tamilnadu B.Ed college admission? How to apply for it and how much percentage is required in UG degree to get selected for admission?
9th January 2015, 11:47 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc degree?

Eligibility required for B.Sc course:

Candidates should have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry Biology or Maths with at least 40% marks. Minimum percentage may vary from college to college.

B.Sc is a 3 years course. There is no specific exam for this just you need to have good marks in 12th and on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class you can get the admission in B.Sc colleges.
18th October 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc degree?

How much percentage is required to get admission in ISM Dhanbad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?