25th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Endroquila

What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?

Can you please tell me what is the cutoff percentage in major subject for getting an admission in ism dhanbad for schedule tribe students if they crack the entrance test and what is the requirement of overall 3yrs. Bsc degree percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for M.Sc in Geophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  3. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  4. Procedure to join ISM Dhanbad after Diploma in Mining? -- [New]
  5. Last years GATE cutoff for ISM Dhanband M.Tech Computer Application? How are the placements? Cutoff for selection in NSIT?
  6. Admission in ISM Dhanbad after scoring 335 in GAT and 87.11 percentile?
  7. How to do M.Tech admission in ISM Dhanbad?
  8. Cutoff required for admission into ISM Dhanbad and Delhi College of Engineering?
  9. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?
  10. Download question papers of previous years for ISM Dhanbad M.Sc(Geophysics) entrance exam
  11. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join MCA course having passed BA with 50% and had Mathematics in 12th standard?
  13. How to do M.E structural in IIT after scoring 543 in GATE with 52 marks?
  14. Is it good to do Maters in Petroleum Engineering from ISM Dhanbad?
  15. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  17. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  18. Can I get admission to study M.Sc in ISM-Dhanbad if completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics?
23rd January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?

aggregate of which subjects are included in the cut off of du for physics honours???
is this only pcm or english also..??
please help..
17th March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?

hi..tell me about the admission criteria for m.tech.
17th July 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

howmuch percenrage are required for taking admission with geology in ism in msc
18th December 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sangjukta,i passed chemistry hons..my hons.percent is 5o.38% (2013).i want to know about cut of marks and minimum eligibility criteria for m.sc entrance of ism.
26th August 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.sc in Zoology after completion of B.sc in zoology honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?