14th April 2011, 09:14 AM
alpha college

Address of the exam centers of ISRO written test in Chennai?

sir i have registered for isro sc for ece..i got the reg number, but i want to know the exam center address for isro written test in chennai, exam timings and what stationery items we have to bring.....tell detail sir..

13th March 2012, 09:11 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: Address of the exam centers of ISRO written test in Chennai?

dear

Whenever you apply to isro, they will send your exam center, timings and other detail through post only. untill then you would prepare for that exam. if there is a objective type questions you should carry ball point pen, hall ticket, and any one address proof (id examiner asks), whitener(incase you make a mistake any question, you are willing to modify that answer again)

Best wishes.
27th September 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have registered for isro exam..i got the reg number, and my written test in chennai. but i don't know the exam center address and timing....plz tell the detail address of the exam center..
27th December 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have registered for isro exam..i got the reg number, and my written test in chennai. but i don't know the exam center address and timing....plz tell the detail address of the exam center..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?