3rd June 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in MBBS college to become a doctor?

Sir,i am unable to qualify medical entrance exam but my only wish is to be a doctor. I want to join in any medical college(govt. or private) with comparatively less donation than other colleges.So plz help me & give some suggestion and information through [email protected]

10th July 2013, 11:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a seat in MBBS college to become a doctor?

Hai friend
To get a MBBS seat in the medical colleges, you need to appear for medical entrance exam after 12th completion with Physics,
Chemistry.Biology as background.
You can appear for the following medical entrance exams like:
**NEET
**EAMCET
After qualifying in the medical entrance exam,depending on your rank you can get a MBBS seat in the medical course.
If you are unable to qualify in the medical entrance exam,you can buy a seat in management quota by paying donations and 10-15 lakhs for your entire medical course
After completing MBBS course with good percentage you can get good job in both government and private hospitals as a doctor.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?