7th June 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IB if I am a student of B.Com Part II?

I'm student of B.COM part-2 how can i join the IB

15th June 2016, 10:46 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I join IB if I am a student of B.Com Part II?

The best way to join IB or RAW like agencies is to apply for civil services exams, and get selected as IPS in civil service exam and then get promoted with time to become a IB officer.

IB does not recruit directly or such agencies never do the recruitment directly, but the senior officers from defence department are promoted secretly, so no body comes to know about the posting, as these are secret agencies, hence their working module is like that. Everything can not be done in open , that is why those who have police or defence background gets promoted to IB wings.

In that case the best option is to clear civil services and after doing that get posted as IPS then along with time get promoted along with good service record to such secret agencies, this is the best way to get recruit there, as they do not hold direct recruitment programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?