5th January 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?

hello sir,i just completed my 2nd pu now.now am waiting for my result.i need the information about BCOM(CA),i need to join BCOM(CA) directly.and also need the difference between BCOM and CA.

8th January 2014, 10:43 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?

Yes of course you can join the B.com. It is a good course and it has good scopes also. And as you had completed 2nd PUC then it is best to take admission in B.com(CA). There is minor difference between the CA and B.Com and i think you should go for the CA and you have to make your career in CA.

Most of the students do CA after the B.Com but you are luckily that you have done it before and it is best so it is best if you can do B.Com (CA) now.

It has many scopes after the CA. It is very tough to clear the CA after that you may get good job in many companies and also in many areas which required chartered accountant. And in most of the fields a CA is required, so i think you should go for it.

And for the CA there are 3 stages to clear as you have done 2nd stage so you should go for it. And take good marks in B.Com(CA). After that you can also take admission in M.Com this is also best for your career. And i think you should do it for your bright future.

And after that you may get good job in government sector also and after CA you can apply for the exams related to the CA and try to get government job and it is best for you. After that you will also get good salary package.
15th May 2015, 11:50 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?

First of all be clear about the difference between the CA and BCom.

BCom is a 3 years degree course in the field of commerce while on the other hand, CA is a professional course which can be done along with CA.

Yes, you are eligible for the BCom (CA) and if you can clear the CA course successfully, then it would be great for your your career.
9th August 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1st pu ceba now i am not so able to talk propably so what should i take after my 2nd pu which job is better for my future and what should i take after 2nd pu to get good job and salary
13th May 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have finished 2nd puc and now what I should do whether I should do B.com with CA or only CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?