9th June 2013, 12:42 PM
ankita2250

Information about DU colleges like St Stephens, Miranda House?

1. what is the difference in between doing bsc from du top colleges like st stephens ,miranda house.... or from archarya narendra dev,kalindi..... 2.ranking of du all colleges offering physics honors .

Related Questions:
  1. Date and Eligibility criteria for DU entrance test-2011 for admission to M.Com.?
  2. Admission in top DU college after passing 12th with 81%?
  3. Can I get admission in Miranda house after scoring 86.5% in 12th exam from commerce stream?
  4. Which is the best college of Delhi University? I have scored 91% in 12th standard
  5. How much fee is to be paid to take admission in Hindu College situated in North Campus for BSc Mathematics 1st year?
  6. Which is the best college for me after passing 12th with 86%?
  7. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry
  8. Which career line is best for me being a candidate of 12th standard with Biology?
  9. Admission for BSc Maths in DU through Merit or Written Exam?
  10. Can I go for Economics Honors after passing 12th from Kendriya Vidyalaya with 70% marks
  11. Chances of getting interview call from St. Stephens Delhi? -- [New]
  12. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  13. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  14. CATE entrance exam last years papers and exam pattern -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th commerce and maths
  16. Date of entrance exams for M.Sc forensic in the following universities?
  17. List of girls college under DU in which I can get admission after securing 77.25% in 4 best subjects including English?
  18. How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 91.2% in 12th boards
11th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about DU colleges like St Stephens, Miranda House?

There is not major difference between the B.Sc degree from the Stephens, Miranda and the colleges like Acharaya Narendra or Kalindi. as all the colleges are under the DU and the admission procedure for all the colleges are same other than the St.Stephen.

But the colleges in the North Campus are best as that of the South Campus as there is experienced faculty with the high class infrastructure.

So the colleges are ranked among the top colleges in the DU and also are established earlier.

But as there are difference of 5-6% in the cut off for these colleges so do not get worried about and take the admission in the other colleges as all the colleges are best and there is huge crowd every year to get the admission.

For more information click on the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?