13th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th in science stream

sir i have 12th pass out in science stream with 65% i have got admission in du. Mujhe du mein admission mil sakta h.

thank you

30th June 2015, 08:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th in science stream

It is tough to get the admission in the DU which is famous for its academic and infrastructure. The university comprises of about 70 colleges and each of them are best in a particular field.

There is huge crowd every year and due to this cut off rises every year. Admission in the DU is on the basis of the board aggregate. The university considered best three for few subject and four for rest of them. The university also conduct the entrance test for few courses.

So I cannot say you definitely about the getting the admission. The application for the 2015 is closed and the admission are also open and the cut off is very high. So if you have put the application wait for the cut off list.

Also do not get frustrated if you do not get the admission as all the university are best and if you have talent you can do better. So do not loose the hope.

For information regarding the DU visit the official website www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?