13th June 2013, 03:24 PM
Agam Kirpal

How to get a government job in Punjab after scoring 87.45%

i have scored 87.45% in 12th exams last year.i am searching govt.job in Punjab. Please help me in doing that .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in Punjab after scoring 87.45%
  2. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  3. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  4. How to get a government job in Punjab after passing 12th exam with 87.45%
  5. What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?
  6. How to get a government job after enrolling as an Advocate in Punjab?
  7. What kind of government jobs are available in Punjab?
  8. Will I be eligible for government job in Punjab after doing B.A from Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  9. Admission in government college of UP, MP, MHT, AP and Punjab after scoring 166100 rank?
  10. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  11. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?
  13. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  14. Is MSc Physics through CCE from Vinayaka University valid for government job in Punjab?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  16. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of government related job? I want to do jobs like Puda, Food supplied, Punjab police 4 constable, Mandi board etc
  18. How can I get a job in government after scoring 66% in 12th?
7th April 2015, 12:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in Punjab after scoring 87.45%

After scoring 87.45% marks in 12th class, you can get various job opportunities in Punjab.

You can apply for job in following areas :

Punjab Police for the post of constable and head constable.
You can apply for post of Lower Division Clerk in different government departments.

Public Sector Banks :
You can apply in Banks for the post of clerk in public sector banks.
To get job in Public sector banks you have to apply for IBPS exam.
Candidate can apply online on http://www.ibps.in

Selection procedure :
  • Written exam
  • Interview

CISF :
You can apply for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Industrial Security Force. Age limit for this job is 18 to 25 years.
Application will be available online http://cisf.gov.in
Download the form and fill the required details and sent it to:
DIG, CISF, (North Zone- I), CISF Campus, Saket, PO: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi- 110017

For more details be in touch with Employment newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?