14th June 2013, 11:14 AM
Jasvant Kumar

Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th

I have completed 12th and i am willing to do any courses related to Marine Engineering till my college reopens . I am looking for two months courses which wil be useful in my future with my career . Can you please help me in finding the courses suitable for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Which are the courses related to Marine?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  5. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  8. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  9. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  10. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  12. Colleges and courses available related to Marine Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which are the PG courses after B.E marine engineering
  14. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Marine courses?
  15. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  17. What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?
  18. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
16th May 2015, 02:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th

* Degree Courses in Marine Engineering

1. Bachelors of Business Administration in Shipping

2. Bachelor of Engineering Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering

3. Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering

4. Bachelor of Engineering In Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering

5. Bachelor of Engineering In Petroleum and off-shore Engineering

6. Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering

7. Bachelor of Techonology in Marine Engineering

8. Bachelor of Techonology in Naval architecture & Ocean Engineering

9. Bachelor of Techonology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building

10. Master of Technology in Marine Engineering and Mechanical Handling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?