16th April 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there a good scope and money in Commerce?

i am good in science i have secured 85% in 10th board i have got A2 in science but my interest is in commerce what should i do?
My parents are suggesting for science....
Is their good scope and money in commerce...

10th June 2011, 07:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a good scope and money in Commerce?

If you are interested in Commerce, please go ahead with that interest. Numerous career options are there for commerce graduates. You can go for Chartered Accountancy; Bank related career options are also there. You can also grab jobs in Income tax offices, Auditing sections, and in office administrations. High paying career options are there for commerce graduates.
22nd June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can we rise up fast in commerce
30th June 2011, 11:26 PM
umathkavi

If you are interested in commerce then you should for it. There is a very wide scope in commerce and money too. You may prepare for charted accounted, company secretory, bank jobs etc.
12th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

which field should be taken after matric to do m.b.a??
17th July 2011, 10:16 PM
anirudh bansal

Default what can be the streams to choose after passing from commerce+ maths ?

i m a student of 11th class & has taken commerce + maths +b.s. as my subject
i m facing problems as i dont know the streams that can be taken after 12th
& i m feared for that as i dont now the streams & where the world is....i m afraid of competition level i these streams
can u tell me all the possible streams that cam be taken after 12th from commerce with maths with its advantages & disadvantages or a short description on it .
i wll be thankful 2 u .
30th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 10th now and i want to take maths commerce but my arents want me to go for science.
they think that there is no good scope in maths commerce.
so i want to know the scopes in maths commerce
2nd August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.com (final) what can i do ?
3rd August 2011, 12:52 AM
Sehwag6

Ya you have good scope and earnings in commerce with maths. After completing this commerce stream in 12th then you do charted accountant(ca) . For ca you write common proficiency test(cpt) exam. It conducts twice in a year(june and december) . You get high score means get a ca seat in good college. Good luck
3rd August 2011, 11:57 AM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Is there a good scope and money in Commerce?

hi friend ,

* yes, If you are interested in Commerce, please go ahead with that interest. best career options are there for commerce graduates.

* You can go for Chartered Accountancy.

* Bank related career options are also there.

* You can also grab jobs in Income tax offices, Auditing sections, and in office administrations. High paying career options are there for commerce graduates.

GOOD LUCK !
3rd August 2011, 01:33 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Is there a good scope and money in Commerce?

Hi friend,

I think science is better for you to go. Because of the following reasons.

1. You are interested in doing science. Its better to carry on your career in your own interesting side.

2. Science has good scope than commerce.

3. Commerce will give you money for leading life but science will give you challenging jobs.

4. Science will also give you more money than commerce.
3rd August 2011, 01:39 PM
Bmsri

Hi friend,

I think commerce is better for you to go. Because of the following reasons.

1. You are interested in doing commerce. Its better to carry on your career in your own interesting side.

2. commerce has equal scope to science.

3. Commerce will give you money for leading good life.

4. Commerce will give you a standard space of life like Accountancy, Bank jobs which will never fall.

But one thing you must remember science will give you a challenging life and more money than commerce.
3rd August 2011, 03:50 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am good in science i have secured 85% in 10th board i have got A2 in science but my interest is in commerce what should i do?
My parents are suggesting for science....
Is their good scope and money in commerce...
dear friend,
there is a lot of scope for commerce students. there are a lot of courses available for commerce students. they can do bsc, bca, bba, ca, b.com etc.
the best option for the commerce students is CA (chartered accountant). now a days ca are in great demand. they are getting very good salaries in the topmost companies of our country. for getting admission in ca, you will first have to give an entrance exam. the exam will be of 200 marks out of which you will have to score at least 100 marks to pass the exam. the exam is very hard and requires a lot of hard work. the duration of the course is three years. it is done through correspondence i.e. there is no need of going to college. but there is one more thing that you must know about this course that if you fail in any one subject, then you will have to give all the exams again.
so you must think before taking admission. doing ca is not so easy.
3rd August 2011, 04:15 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

ca is the best field for commerce students . now a days every companies may find auditors of our companies . there is very good job opportunities for the ca graduation .

Eligibility for the C.A Course :

The candidate should be qualified in 12th examination with good percentage of marks . the candidate should face entrance exam conducted by the institution . if you qualified in under graduation you need not write entrance exam you can directly go for the intermediate examination . the candidate have to face three levels such as foundation ,intermediate , final , when the candidate finish the three exam. then there can register as auditor .

Syllabus for The C.A Course :

Accountancy

Auditing

Corporate laws

Cost accountancy

Taxation

Investigation

Job Opportunities for the C.A Course :

The ca candidate may having good job opportunities in public sectors as well as private sectors . the cam work in banking sectors , insurance sectors , big companies , and open own consultancy ,ect,...

The salary of the ca is approximately 50,000 to 70,000 . it depends upon the companies and experience of the candidate .
3rd August 2011, 06:48 PM
btcs11

Both science and Commerce have good scope as of now. so you can have good scope and earn money after completing commerce too.
as you have mentioned your interest is commerce.it is always better to go with the option of your interest.
compared to commerce,science is ofcourse a better stream because upon completion of 12th you can do professional courses like MBBS,BE etc it has good scope and you can get good jobs.
but even commerce group have very good scope as you can do CA B.Com kind of course and earn well.
so if you are very much interested in commerce convince your parents and do join commerce stream itself
all the best
4th August 2011, 12:52 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

* yes, if you are interested in Commerce, it is best for career options. They have get minimum percentage in 12th for joining degree. Yes, If you are interested in Commerce, it is best for career options.
* You can go for Chartered Accountancy(CA) it is best thing. There are CWA, ICWA courses can make your future bright.
* you can also get job in IT industries like accountant and fresher are most welcome. You must have tally knowledge.
* Bank related career options are also there.
* You can also do PG courses like MCA and MBA
* commerce is the best field for earning money. They are job like Income tax offices, Auditing sections, and in office administrations can get job in companies.

Best of luck!
8th August 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can a simple could get a good job, what will be approximate package
23rd November 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am students of class x iwant go in ias officar so what i can do
6th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in maths and biology also but i have opt science stream in class 11th i hve no interest in physics and chem. but i have taken non medical after tenth class i just want to ask have i done correct because i m still having confusion that i should have opt commerce with maths but i didn't do so and i just want to know should i go back to commerce or just stay with non medical..!!
i need you to answer because now i am totally dependent on your answers..!!
so answer please..!!
8th April 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th standard. i have taken commerce with maths but i am not aware of different carriers in this. i am interested in doing business. what should i do??????
22nd June 2012, 02:27 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

There are lots of thing you can do after 12th commerce without maths.You can apply for job in bank for clerk or in army.or can go for regular studies like
1.BBA
2.BBA(HONORS)
3.BCA
4.BMM
5.BMA
6.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
7.BCOM
8.BCOM(HONORS)
9.BCOM(MANAGEMENT)
10.BCOM(FINANCE)
11.BCOM(MARKETING)
12.BCOM(RURAL MARKETING)
13.BCOM(EXPORT-IMPORT)
14.BCOM(ECONOMICS)
15.CA
16.BCOM(MSSI)
Many things you can do.

AS YOU HAVE COMPLETED 12th CLASS COMMERCE STREAM . YOU HAVE VARIOUS GOOD COURSES WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE..
I AM MENTIONING THESE COURSES WHICH WILL HELP YOU TO SELECT A COURSE OF YOUR INTEREST .

1)YOU CAN DO BCOM /MCOM FROM A GOOD INSTITUTION.

2)YOU CAN DO BBA AND AFTERWARD MAB BY CRACKING MAT,CAT,SNAP ETC.

3)YOU CAN GO FOR CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT COURSE.

4)HOTEL MANAGEMENT IS ALSO GOOD OPTION FOR COMMERCE STUDENTS.

5)YOU CAN JOIN INDIAN DEFENSE FORCES BY VARIOUS ENTRIES.

YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THE COURSES AS PER YOU CHOICE AND INTEREST AND YOUR AIM IN LIFE..

BEST OF LUCK..
29th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is commerce with computer additional maths better?
30th July 2012, 10:53 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Ya you have good scope and earnings in commerce with maths. After completing this commerce stream in 12th then you do charted accountant(ca) . For ca you write common proficiency test(cpt) exam. It conducts twice in a year(june and december) . You get high score means get a ca seat in good college. Good luck
11th March 2013, 02:52 PM
anoop sinh

i m very scared yhat if i will take commerce with maths then i will not be able to concentrate on other subjects of commerce as maths in 11 and 12 is much difficult and i m also not very gud in maths.....................so can commerce without maths will harm me in my future as i want my future in finance sector or income tax offocer......................
sir please heelp me......
21st April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE tell me that what are the profit of IP subject after 10th class and in future. with commerce.
10th July 2013, 09:16 AM
Ashwinkumar9009

The scope of the commerce is very wide there are people who are engaged in much business. So the scope of the commerce is changing day by day as the world is growing and the technology has changing rapidly. So there are many businesses which are operating world wide and international markets in order to make the solutions. So there are many operating world wide. So the ultimate motive of every commerce is the getting profit and generating some activities through it.

So there are many people who are involved in the buying and selling business and it is called the basic commerce. The scope of the business is changing rapidly now the production and manufacturing business is moving to the developing countries due to the low cost and cheap labor and the developed countries are exploring new fields for the business. Most of the business in the developed countries is moving toward the internet. So many companies are transforming their business virtually.

So there is a constant change in the scope of the business everyday new entrants are coming to the business world and many go.
11th July 2013, 12:13 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Commerce have a great scope in India. There are large number of fields which you may opt after passing class 12th in commerce. There are many fields and opportunities available after class 12th.

Following are the full time courses that can be pursued after 12th by Commerce-field students:
Chartered Accountancy (CA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
B.Com (Banking and Insurance)
B.Com (Honors in Accounting and Finance)
B.A.
B.Com (Honors)
B.Com (Computers)
Fashion Designing.
Interior Designing.
Hotel Management
Tourism Management

There are various Diploma courses as well that can be pursued by commerce students after 12th:
Diploma in Retail Management
Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Diploma in Human Resources
Diploma in Banking
Diploma in Infrastructure and Construction
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Plastic Technology
Diploma in Entrepreneurship
Diploma in Airhostess and Flight Steward
Diploma in Hotel Management

Following are the top Institutes that provides part-time and full-time courses in various fields for Commerce students:
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA)

Following are the top 10 Commerce colleges of India from where a commerce student can pursue degree of his/her choice:
St. Stephen's College, New Delhi
Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
Loyola College, New Delhi
St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Miranda House, New Delhi
Hindu College, New Delhi
St. Joseph's College, Bangalore
Hansraj College, New Delhi
Symbiosis Society's College of Arts & Commerce, Pune
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC), New Delhi

Following are the jobs opportunities available for Commerce students:
Charted Accountant
Lawyer
Interior Designer
Fashion Designer
Airhostess
Human Resource
Accountant
Investment Banker
Company Secretary
Banking Sector
Hotel Sector
Tourism Sector
26th February 2014, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I become any government officer
15th November 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is there a good scope and money in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
If you are interested in Commerce, please go ahead with that interest. Numerous career options are there for commerce graduates. You can go for Chartered Accountancy; Bank related career options are also there. You can also grab jobs in Income tax offices, Auditing sections, and in office administrations. High paying career options are there for commerce graduates.
Am interest in science in mechanics but my parents were telling u go ahead for banking is mechanical engineer get more money or banking plzzz reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?