16th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to give LLB entrance exam? When is the exam going to be held?

what is the procedure of giving llb entrance exam? when will be the exam held? where we get admission Form?

4th August 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to give LLB entrance exam? When is the exam going to be held?

I am presently a 12th standard girl.. i want to off for llb bt how nd wer i will get the entrance forms?
5th August 2013, 07:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to give LLB entrance exam? When is the exam going to be held?

There are two LLB courses. First is the integrated LLB course also known as BA LLB which is taken after completing 12th standard and second simply is the LLB course of 3 years which is taken by candidates who have completed graduation.

If you have just finished 12th then you should take BA LLB course. The duration of this course is 5 years and its better to go for this course rather than doing the graduation first and then applying for LLB.

In the second way it will take you 6 years to complete LLB while the first way will take 5 years. The BA LLB course has same value as the LLB course. To get admission you will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

The Common Law Admission Test is conducted in June/July for National Law University. You can appear for the exam if meets the following criteria.

CLAT Eligibility

1. You should have completed 12th standard.

2. Subjects taken in 12th are not relevant.

3. You must have scored 45 percent marks in 12th.

4. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

5. The age limit is 20 years for the exam.

6. It is relaxed by 2 years for SC/ST/PWD.

On the other hand there isn't any all India level entrance exam for 3 years LLB. The criteria changes from college to college. Some colleges even offer direct admission on the merit for LLB. Here candidates are not required to appear for entrance exam.

As far as entrance exam is concerned, Delhi University conducts the entrance exam for LLB in June/July. You can appear for this entrance exam if you have already completed graduation.

DU LLB Eligibility

1. You must have completed graduation from recognized college.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. There is no percentage requirement for SC/ST.

4. The upper age limit is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
6th August 2013, 11:04 PM

hello friend,

B.A. LL.B. integrated double degree course, combines Bachelor's degree course in Arts together with the Bachelor's degree course in law. The duration of the course leading to the Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) shall be of five academic years. Each academic year comprises of two semesters.

A student who successfully completes the first three years of this course shall be eligible for the award of the Degree BA (Academic Law). A student who successfully completes the five year LLB. Course shall be eligible for the award of the Degree of LL.B.
To get admission you will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

i hope this is helpful to you,
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?