17th June 2013, 04:12 PM
kirti lendave

Which are the top M.Pharm colleges in Maharashtra? My GPAT rank is 4800

My GPAT 2013 rank is 4800 .Which college, can I get admission ...? Please tell me college in Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  4. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  6. How can I get admission in any college for M.Pharm? I have scored 225 rank in GPAT
  7. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  8. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  9. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT? -- [New]
  10. Will I get stipend if secured 3230 rank in GPAT for the admission in AICTE approved college in Maharashtra?
  11. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  12. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 6875 rank in GPAT? When is the GPAT counseling?
  13. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  14. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  16. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  17. Should I gr M.Pharma if not able to clear GPAT? Demerits of not clearing GPAT?
  18. When will be the Counselling for me after securing a rank of 314 in GPAT Exam?
17th May 2015, 01:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top M.Pharm colleges in Maharashtra? My GPAT rank is 4800

List of top M.Pharm colleges in Maharashtra.

* Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy, Mumbai (Maharashtra)

* Adarsh Shikshan Parasrak Mandal's KT Patil College of Pharmacy, Pune (Maharashtra)

* College of Pharmacy, Yashoda Shikshan Sanstha, Satara (Maharashtra)

* Smt. Sushilabai Mishrilalji Lunkad College of Pharmacy, Nashik (Maharashtra)

* Shri Balasaheb Mane Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Ambap's Ashokrao Mane College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur (Maharashtra)

* Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Pune (Maharashtra)

* Marathwada Mitra Mandal's College of Pharmacy (MMCOP), Pune (Maharashtra)

* Charak College of Pharmacy and Research, Pune (Maharashtra)

* Jayawantrao Sawant College of Pharmacy and Research, Pune (Maharashtra)

* Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur (Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?