17th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal

I would like to know the admission procedure for B.Arch. course in Universities in West Bengal. My rank in WBJEE is 59212 with a remark that I am eligible for the counselling. I am interested to get admission in Jadavpur University. So please advise.

Thank you.
Amullya Rai
St. Joseph's School,
Darjeeling.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?
  3. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  4. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  5. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  6. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. How to take admission in BSc? Which are the types of universities in West Bengal?
  9. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  10. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  11. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal?
  12. Which year the WBJEE Exam be common for all over India?
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  14. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  16. Can I get any NIT after scoring 192 in AIEEE B.Arch? I am from West Bengal
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  18. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?