18th June 2013, 12:06 AM
balamuruganganesan

What is the fee structure for MSc Maths in Nantha Arts and Science college

fee structure for msc maths in nantha arts and science college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  4. Can I shift to Arts and Science after doing engineering? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for PG course in PSG technology, GRD Arts and Science and PSG Arts and Science
  6. How to do B.Ed in SNM training college Ernakulam after completing MSc in maths? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology in Vijayatha Arts and Science college?
  8. What can be the total cost of doing MCA in Chennai?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. Fee structure for B.Com course in Padmashree Dr DY Patil Arts, Commerce and Science College, Pune?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.A Hons Culicary Arts in IHM college Aurangabad?
  12. Are there any part time colleges available in Chennai?
  13. List of good colleges in India offering applied microbiology course?
  14. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  15. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  16. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  18. Whats the scope available in Arts with Maths subject? Which colleges offer Maths subject in the Arts stream
16th May 2015, 11:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc Maths in Nantha Arts and Science college

* Fee structure for MSc Maths in Nantha Arts and Science college

--> Tuition Fee.......Rs. 750

--> Special fee.......Rs. 636

SYLLABUS OF EXAMINATION.

- Algebra and Real Analysis.

- Differential Geometry.

- Set Theory and Complex Analysis.

- Topology and Theory of Optimization.

- Numerical Analysis.

- Discrete mathematics.

- Partial Differential Equations.

- Fuzzy sets and Theory.

- Integral Equations.

- Structure on Differential Manifolds and Functional Analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?