16th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed in SNM training college Ernakulam after completing MSc in maths? What is the fee structure?

i would like to do B.Ed in S.N.M training college Ernakulam.I have completed my B.Sc in Maths.and i want to know the information about admission form,fees and when the class will start.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.Ed course in Government College in Ernakulam if I am 40 years old and a PG in English? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  4. What is the fee structure for MSc Maths in Nantha Arts and Science college
  5. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  6. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  7. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  8. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  9. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  10. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics? -- [New]
  11. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. Information regarding CET? What is the fee structure? I want to do MSc Maths from Pune University
  13. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  14. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  15. Fee structure of Air Hostess Training College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  17. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  18. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
3rd April 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in SNM training college Ernakulam after completing MSc in maths? What is the fee structure?

When will msc maths entrance xam in barathidhasan university? Is the ntrance xam is compulsory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?