16th April 2011, 04:57 PM
arif123

How should we graduates prepare for government jobs like Banks, Railways, Electricity etc?

now a days full compitetion in every field we cant try and we cant wait for one job may be we will get or not
if we are graduates how to prepair for various governmant jobs
for example banks,raiways, electrecity, any aneyother govt jobs

30th May 2011, 01:27 AM
bourbon

Default Re: How should we graduates prepare for government jobs like Banks, Railways, Electricity etc?

Aptitude, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal, Non-Verbal, General Knowledge is the basis of all examination pattern asked now a days. Apart from that the area of expertise in your field. Do step by step preparation, try to cover each topic day by day. Then success is yours. All the best.
30th May 2011, 06:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should we graduates prepare for government jobs like Banks, Railways, Electricity etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arif123 View Post
now a days full compitetion in every field we cant try and we cant wait for one job may be we will get or not
Getting Govt jobs is not a simple thing in the present competitive world you have to be very talented and patient to get them that too with good position is called to be tough.

There are many jobs for you as a graduate : As you have mentioned graduate but didn't mentioned which type of graduate I guess you are a engineering graduate for this you have eligibility for various govt exams like IES BSNL JTO BHEL ECIL BEL HAL Etc..,

all you need to do is follow according to the notifications when released

these notifications are released according to the requirement of the professionals

and also you have chance to get into ISRO with the ISRO Scientist/engineer entrance exam.

Not only these there are various jobs under banking,Railway and all
you should get well with notifications and so on to be aware of the exams these notifications will appear in various news dailies and also in employment news

Coming to preparation part we can't say it clearly unless and untill you have decided which exam to appear.

So decided a good entrance test and lets discuss further

Regards

~A~
30th May 2011, 10:39 PM
nktrwt

Default Re: How should we graduates prepare for government jobs like Banks, Railways, Electricity etc?

Quote:

this time to get any gov job is not very easy because there are lots of compitetion in every field. so if you are applying for any field . do lots of preparation for that exam. remember improve your general knowledge . because g.k is very essencial part of any competetion exam
31st May 2011, 08:30 AM
pk8prashant

Wink Re: How should we graduates prepare for government jobs like Banks, Railways, Electricity etc?

Quote:

You can join any coaching institute for preparing for government jobs.You will get guided about the various type of questions like reasoning,clerical aplitude,numerical aplitude,logical,etc.You can prepare using Various practise books available of different publishers.
Try to solve those sets in time & solve that regularly to get assured of having gov. job.
31st May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

now i have done 12th so can i get any railway job
5th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What job options are available for graduates in arts
31st July 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare exams for placing in electricity board
11th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation with bsc(it),how shall i preparefor railway jobs
20th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i am an ca-inter pass student,which is the best job available for me???
19th September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

m doing b.com(h) final year. i want govt job with good pakages? wat r these n how can i prepare for it. n wat will be the salary?
22nd September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BCA FROM BURDWAN UNIVERSITY.I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I GIVE THE SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISION EXAMINATION AFTER THIS DEGREE.I SPECIALLY GET ANY FACILITIES IF I SHALL DO MCA AND THEN GO TO GOVT JOBS.PLEASE REPLY,I AM REALLY CONFUSED.MY E-MAIL ID IS:[email protected].
28th November 2011, 02:00 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi,
for any govt job they will test your knowledge in aptitude, logicat reasoning, data interpretation.
so, prepare well for these. "Quantitative Aptitude" by RS Aggarwal is the best book to prepare for aptitude. if you prepare everything from that book then make sure that 95% of your aptitude preparation is completed.
then the govt exams also concentrate on india and state related questions.
they will ask day to day progress and achievements in that year and about sports ans senses, politics etc.
if you have a habit of reading news paper everyday then almost major part is completed.
along with this read ncert books upto class 12.
all the best.
28th November 2011, 11:54 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

Getting Govt jobs is not a simple thing in the present competitive world you have to be very talented and patient to get them that too with good position is called to be tough.

There are many jobs for you as a graduate : As you have mentioned graduate but didn't mentioned which type of graduate I guess you are a engineering graduate for this you have eligibility for various govt exams like IES BSNL JTO BHEL ECIL BEL HAL Etc..,

all you need to do is follow according to the notifications when released

these notifications are released according to the requirement of the professionals

and also you have chance to get into ISRO with the ISRO Scientist/engineer entrance exam.

Not only these there are various jobs under banking,Railway and all
you should get well with notifications and so on to be aware of the exams these notifications will appear in various news dailies and also in employment news

Coming to preparation part we can't say it clearly unless and untill you have decided which exam to appear.

So decided a good entrance test and lets discuss further

Thanks
2nd January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed ca-inter and i'm awaiting for results of ca-final. please tell me the best government job with good package
29th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.com last year in 2011 & also i gave ssc exam and bank clerck exam,now i get a job.what i do ?whether govt or private job i have to get.so piease tell me sir
5th June 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed my 3rd.year ece,i hav an aggregate of 74CPGA , i lik to do a extra cource. So pls guide me My email id [email protected]
14th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I complite my graduation now (bcom) and also i do tally cource i want job in bank plz tell me upcoming bank exams and dates
4th January 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Best Career after doing Bca?
17th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Which exams for getting Best jobs in railways , Banks & Govt jobs after clearing BAF degree.
30th June 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare govt jobs after bpharmacy
maheshchintu55@gamil
2nd October 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass,now what should I do in graduation for preparation for government exam with graduation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?