21st June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.Pharm?

what can i do after b.pharm? Whether i should go for pharmacovigilance or m.pharma or pharm. Mba

10th July 2014, 01:23 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Pharm?

Soon after the completion of your B-Pharmacy course, the best course from my side will be to join M-Pharmacy.

M-Pharmacy stands for Master of Pharmacy. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of Entrance Exam called GPAT.

Collect the syllabus for this Entrance Exam and have good preparation for the same and make sure that you will get admission for this course in a top college where there are good academic standards.

Once you get admission in such a college, there is a more scope for you to gain good subject knowledge and to enhance your communication skills which are the key to succeed.

You can find job opportunities in
-Hospitals
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Research Laboratories
-Clinical Centers
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Food and Beverages Industries

Wish you all the best.
31st March 2015, 11:14 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after B.Pharm?

If you have completed your B.Pharmacy then you can go for the higher studies which is M.Pharmacy.

M.Pharmacy is a post graduate or master degree course and the eligibility Criteria for M.Pharmacy Course are as below:-->

M.Pharmacy is of 2 year post Graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to pass in B.Pharmacy with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university of India.

So, If you have scored minimum 50% marks then you are eligible to get admission in M.Pharmacy Course.
Some of the famous college for the PHARMACY COURSE are as below--->>

D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved and Research Institute,Pune
Indian Institute of Education and Business Management,Kolkata
SIES College Of Management Studies
IIMR Pharma Business School,Delhi
Pondicherry University,Pondicherry
Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade, Lucknow
Stevens School of Business,Gwalior
Unviersity Institute of Applied Management Sciences,Ambala
International School of Business Management,Pune
SIES College Of Management Studies,Sola
Institute Of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management,Noida
IIMR Pharma Business School,Kolkata
Indian Institute Of Pharmaceutical Marketing,Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?