21st June 2013, 08:45 PM

How to do B.E automobile after completing my inter?

sir .i have completed my inter and im interested to do B.E.automobile.so please can you give me the information in hyderabad.please..sir

Related Questions:
1st August 2016, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.E automobile after completing my inter?

To do B.E Automobile Engineering course after completion of your Intermediate course, you have to appear in National or State or University level Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advance, EAMCET, KCET, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc.,.

To be eligible to appear in Engineering entrance examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing engineering course.

If you have not qualified the entrance examination, you can also take admission in B.E Automobile course through Management quota by contacting the college administration where you wish to take admission in B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?