22nd June 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Walchand college of engineering for civil engineering? I have scored 93 marks in MT CET

i have got 93 marks in MT-CET 2013 is that possible to admission in walchand college of engineering sangli for civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Walchand Sangli for civil engineering after scoring 93 marks in MT CET?
  2. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff list of MHT CET of last year for admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  4. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  5. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  6. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  7. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  8. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  9. How may I get the lateral entry cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  11. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  13. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  14. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  15. should I get MIT college of Pune for civil engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE and 80 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  18. In which Engineering college I can get admission for B.Tech course having scored 60% in 12th Class and 62 marks in MHT-CET?
10th June 2023, 08:43 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in Walchand college of engineering for civil engineering? I have scored 93 marks in MT CET

To get admission to Walchand College of Engineering for civil engineering, you will typically need to follow these general steps:

Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the college and the admission authorities. This may include educational qualifications, minimum marks, and other requirements.

Entrance Examination: In Maharashtra, the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MT CET) is a common entrance examination for engineering admissions. Your score of 93 marks in MT CET is a good start.

Application: Keep an eye out for the notification of the admission process for Walchand College of Engineering. The college usually releases application forms and provides instructions on their official website. Fill out the application form accurately and submit it within the specified deadline.

Counseling and Seat Allotment: Once the applications are received, the college may conduct a counseling process for seat allotment. In this process, candidates are called for counseling based on their ranks in the entrance examination. During counseling, you may have the opportunity to choose your preferred branch (in this case, civil engineering) based on the availability of seats and your merit rank.

Document Verification: After the seat allotment, you will be required to visit the college for document verification. Carry all the necessary original documents, such as mark sheets, certificates, identification proof, etc., for verification.

Admission Confirmation: If your documents are verified successfully, you will need to pay the admission fees to confirm your seat in Walchand College of Engineering. Follow the instructions provided by the college for fee payment and complete the admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?