23rd June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?

i want to give gre and toefl, i have done my mbbs from india what are the courses i can apply for after gre and toefl in usa??

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  6. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  7. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  11. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  13. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  14. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  15. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  16. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  17. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  18. Is it necessary to write GRE and TOEFL for MS in USA?
2nd May 2015, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to give gre and toefl, i have done my mbbs from india what are the courses i can apply for after gre and toefl in usa??
You can apply for GRE to study in USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions

http://www.ets.org/gre
20th June 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?

I am a third year mechanical engineering student....may i get to know what speciliazation courses in mechanical engineering department are offered through gre exam and the universities offering them??what are the various streams in ms in mechanical field and the universities offering them???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?