28th June 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB in distance mode? I am working as Junior assistant in judicial department

iam working as ajuniorassistant in judicial department i want todo llb in distance mode. is it possible if yes how can i proceed

29th June 2013, 09:17 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB in distance mode? I am working as Junior assistant in judicial department

Unfortunately what you are thinking is not possible. You can not pursue LLB through correspondence or the distance education mode therefore the only option you got is regular mode. Since you are doing job and therefore can not attend college during the day, I will suggest you to take admission in the evening college.

However even then it will not be easy for you. After coming home in evening you will have to once again go to college. If you can handle this then take admission in a college offering evening classes for the LLB.

Otherwise you will left with no option but to either quit job and then pursue LLB or forget about it.

The correspondence is not the option because Bar Council of India does not allow LLB to be offered through it. LLB is a regular mode degree.

Not only the Bar Council don' allow LLB through correspondence, the Bachelor of Law degree which is offered through the correspondence is also not accepted. Bar Council of India has made its point quite clear.

It will not accept any under graduate law degree which is not completed through regular mode. Should you choose to do it anyway, Bar Council will not allow you to practice in the court.

LLB Eligibility

1. You must have completed any under graduate course.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks are required depending on the university.

3. SC/ST will get 5 percent relaxation.

4. There is a upper age limit of 30 years to apply for the course.

5. SC/ST can apply for the course upto 35 years.
15th October 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB in distance mode? I am working as Junior assistant in judicial department

from what university i can do llb on regular mode ie evening
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?