12th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB through distance mode?

to do 3yr llb in distance mode through recognised univercity. i am 45
years old. is it posible?

29th January 2013, 10:37 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: How to do LLB through distance mode?

LLB is a 5 years professional course and it is difficult to do it in distance mode.This course can be done regular only and it is valuable in doing regular only if you do in distance mode then it will be of no use so try for regular course only.So professional courses should be done regular only.
30th January 2013, 10:14 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid it is not possible. LLB is not offered through distance education. If you want to pursue it then regular mode is the only option available. In your case even that is not an option.

The Bar Council of India does not allow any college to offer LLB through correspondence. The Bachelor of Law degree which is offered through correspondence is not recognized by the Bar Council of India.

Which means that you can not register with Bar Council of any Indian state after completing distance education degree. It completely rules out the possibility of appearing in the court as a lawyer.

Regular mode is the only option which is also closed in your case. You are 45 years old while the maximum age limit to apply for LLB is 30 years. Those who exceed the age limit are not eligible for apply for the LLB course.

The bottom line is that you are definitely not eligible for LLB course. You can do distance education course if you like but there is not point of doing that if you want to become lawyer.

Eligibility

1. You should have completed graduation.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC and ST need 40 percent marks.

4. Your age should be less than 30 years to apply for LLB.

5. SC and ST should be less than 35 years old.

6. There is no relaxation for OBC.
7th October 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

HOW DO I WILL GET ADMISSION INTO LLB COURSE IN DISTANCE MODE I AM A WORKING EXECUTIVE PLACED AS A MANAGER IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANY

YOU CAN REPLY ME VIA [email protected],ANTICIPATING YOU REPLY AT THE EARLIEST
21st February 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there possible distance llb degree holder can write llm in regular then they may ellugble for as a layer
21st May 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

LLB through distance education fulfill the eligibility condition to appear in PCS (Judicial), I do not want to practice as a lawyer in the court, I want to appear in PCS (Judicial) and presently I am doing job. Please guide me Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?