29th June 2013, 03:42 PM

How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy

Please guide me after 10th of after 10+2 how can I join Merchant Navy. If I join any diploma course please suggest me and and i wish to go to +2 commerce.

Pls advise me .
I am keen interest to join in Merchant navy. Donot disspaoint me.

with regards,

Moble Thomas

9th August 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy

Can I join navy
20th July 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy

I am a girl and my dream is to become a navy officer.which do i have to take in 11 class
31st December 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOIN THE MERCHANT NAVY AFTER DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
27th March 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I join merchant navy after passing electronic machanic course of iti?
9th July 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to join merchant navy.i passed 10th with 77% in cbse board. As this year i was not able to appear for 12th because i met with a accident before 2 days exams started. i dreamed to join merchant navy since i was just 12 yrs old kid
please someone guide me.
1st December 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th with 50% in ssc board and i want join merchent navy but in government granted institutes in mumbai.
please tell what should be done to join merchent navy with the above conditions
30th April 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Please sir accept me indian navy joined me 10th & 11 pass commerce site 47% me. I need work I so hope to joined me. My no. Is 8898775215 in maharashtra
12th May 2016, 07:57 AM
sah.alok932

The options to become a merchant navy is
1)B.SC in nautical science,those who have study intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics and have scored minimum 60% can apply the course,a three course bachelor course.
Course fees is high upto 7-8 lakhs in three year.
Physical fitness,medically fitness is required.
Direct admission policy is applicable based on the performance in intermediate,it is necessary to score high marks as much as possible.

2)Engineering in marine engineering,4 year degree bachelor course of engineering specially designed for merchant navy field.
Intermediate with physics,chemistry and maths is necessary.
Here unlikely nautical science entrance exam is mandatory,admission is done on the basis of entrance exam result.
Physical fitness is required just like nautical science.
Course fees 7-8 lakhs in four year course.

Engineering in mechanical engineering is also a option for merchant navy,after completing engineering in mechanical engineering,one can apply for merchant navy.

Above three are the best options possible for merchant navy.
15th June 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 std with a good result , and want to become a merchant navy using commerce stream , can i join merchant navy logistic officer's course? Or something else? Please do reply as early as possible because i need to plan for my profession soon. Its a humble request . Waiting for an early reply
15th June 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 std with a good result and want to join a commerce stream but have a dream for merchant navy officer . Can I get a post of logistic officer by joining commerce stream ? Please do reply as early as possible because I have to choose my carrier now . Having a great dream of merchant navy. Please do help me!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?