1st July 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IIT for B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical

Can i join iit for BE after completing diploma in mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. How to join as lateral in IIT after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I join IIT for B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in polytechnic mechanical
  8. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  9. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  10. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad
  11. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How can I join IIE after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  15. Can I join IIT after completing my diploma?
  16. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  17. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma?
  18. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2014, 12:01 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join IIT for B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical

Yes, IITs offer four year BE Mechanical Engineering programme. You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in class 12. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?