3rd July 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in OUCET?

what would be the list of colleges im likely to get a seat in oucet 2013 chemistry with a rank of 1153

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 2770 in OUCET?
  2. Where can I get a seat after scoring 1364 rank in OUCET physics entrance?
  3. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  4. Will I get a seat after scoring 712 rank in MSc Chemistry
  5. List of colleges where I could get a seat based on last years counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 2326 seat in GPAT?
  7. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  8. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in B.E Automobile? I have got 158 cutoff
  9. Will I get a seat in M.Tech CS after scoring 3744 in PGECET? List of the colleges where I can get a seat?
  10. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka -- [New]
  11. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  12. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  13. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Any scope in taking seat in Metallurgy? Can I get good government colleges with 97 marks in CET?
  16. List of engineering colleges in which I can get a seat for Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 91% in PCM?
  17. How can I get a seat after scoring 1754 rank in PGECE in EEE stream
  18. List of colleges where I can get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 227 marks in GATE? Which colleges are the best for M.Tech after NITS?
13th September 2015, 12:00 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in OUCET?

List of colleges

EDI, Ahmedabad

EMPI, New Delhi

IBMR, Bangalore

Alliance, Bangalore

Amity, Noida

NILM, Delhi

Institute of Rural Management (IRM), Jaipur

IILM, Institute for Higher Education

Siva Sivani, Hyderabad

M S Ramaiah, Bangalore

XISS, Ranchi

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
5th December 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in OUCET?

How many marks should I have to get seat at ou for msw course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?