5th July 2013, 02:11 PM
beca

List of government jobs for civil engineer graduates securing below 60% marks

can any1 tell me about the detail list of govt job for civil engineer graduate securing below 60%?
i know about upsc.
other than this detail list plz..

5th September 2015, 10:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for civil engineer graduates securing below 60% marks

You have lots of options of government jobs being a civil engineer graduate as it the same degree is equivalent to a bachelor degree course.

On the basis of your educational qualification I am providing you details about the best options for you.

--> You have options in the administrative field for which you need to clear Public Service Commission examination.

--> You have the options in the Indian defense for which you need to clear Combined Defense Services examination.

--> You have the option of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in the baking sector for which you need to compete IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

--> You have the option for becoming teacher in the government schools for which you need to clear Teacher eligibility test ( TET ).

--> You also have the of option of becoming lower divisional clerk in the government offices for which you will have to clear Staff Selection Commission examination.

--> You too have the option of becoming junior engineer or senior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you have to compete Railway Recruitment Board examination.

There are few more options available for you but these are best among the several. For more details regarding the other qualifications such as nationality, age limit, etc. as well as information about the syllabus, question pattern and notifications for next examination you must log on to their respective official link.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?