8th July 2013, 11:00 AM
bnsl.nksh

How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication

I have completed B.Tech in Electronics Communication this year.Should I go for a job or further studies?Or should I prepare for government jobs like SSC,IAS,IES,Bank PO?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  3. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to get government job alerts after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  8. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  9. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
  10. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  11. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  12. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  13. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  14. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Government job in Pune for girl after B.E.? Which entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  17. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  18. Syllabus to prepare for Airport Authority of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication

which government job is suitable after b.tech with little knowledge regarding computer in IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?