15th January 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?

sir i have done btech in ece in 2010 .currently i am working in gemini communication ltd.bt i want to do govt job so suggest me which one job will mme better for me . i also want to prepare for a govt. job suggest me can i do the prepartion with job becouse i ahve great need of job and i cant leave it.. THAKUR CHD.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in networking field? I am doing a job in Gemini Communication
  2. How to get a Job in Cap Gemini being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  6. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  8. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  9. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  10. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student?
  11. Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?
  12. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  13. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  15. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  16. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field?
  17. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  18. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
11th May 2011, 03:11 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?

hii, you can try in BSNL, its a govt. company with loads of facilities in it, fot this you need to write the bsnl jto exam from there if you qualify you will get good jobs in this, with facilities like car,internet and further increments once you reach to high position, as you have experience you will have an added advantage please make use of it well, best of luck for your future.
12th May 2011, 08:25 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?

Since ECE is a evergreen subject hence there are many jobs which you can try out in the PSU's.Some of the PSU's which recruit ECE graduates are:-

BSNL,BHEL,BEL,ISRO,DRDO,NTPC..etc

AS a graduate you have many options.There are many exams conducted by the UPSC board and the SSC Board which you can try out for.As a Electronics and telecommunication graduate you can go through the IES exam conducted by the UPSC.Through this exam you can get placed in various organizations like Railways,Indian Navy..etc

The above mentioned are the companies which you can try out for.The notifications and other details will be present in the official websites of these companies.Even the syllabus details will be mentioned in the websites hence go through it.To know more about PSU recruitment please visit the following site:-

http://www.india.gov.in
12th May 2011, 11:58 AM

as you are not a fresher you can try in the government organisations like bsnl,bhel,drdo,isro,ntpc
you can get a good job in the army feild also by appearing in the exam conducted by upsc
12th May 2011, 12:21 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

when did release b tech 4-2 sem results jntu-hyd region...............
12th May 2011, 12:24 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

recently ntpcil conduct ET written test when did release results.........................
12th May 2011, 12:26 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

i want andhra bank clerical exam previous papers.............
12th May 2011, 12:51 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

who was the present chief governor of reserve bank of India.
12th May 2011, 03:06 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?

You can try in following companies
BSNL,BHEL,BEL,ISRO,DRDO,NTPC..etc
for otr info go this url
http://www.india.gov.in
9th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS PUNITH resently comply my betech .can u guide me
19th August 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3rd year student i am not going to higher studies but my goal is getting vlsi job how is it possible..?
15th September 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Drdo job how to apply for B/Tech (ECE)
28th November 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds can u tell me in which country can i get highsalary after doing my btech ece ? I want high salary and i want to work anywhere
29th November 2011, 06:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to get a govt. job in core sector then you can apply for PSU's like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BSNL JTO
5.BEL
6.BHEL
7.ECIL
8.GAIL
9.NTPC
10.RRB
etc..

You can go for any of these PSU's..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?