9th July 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join direct degree 2nd year in B.Com computer science course?

How to join direct degree 2nd year in B.com Computer course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP
  2. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  3. How to join direct 2nd year BCA after finishing diploma in computer science in regular colleges in Chennai?
  4. Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  7. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  8. How many ways are there to do PG in computer science my degree? I am a degree 2nd year BSc computer student
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  10. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  11. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  12. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  13. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year E&TC degree?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  16. Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science
  17. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  18. Is it possible to get direct admision in 3rd year B.E in Computer Science or Electronics after BSc Computer Science?
12th June 2014, 12:16 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join direct degree 2nd year in B.Com computer science course?

B.Com Computer Science is one of the popular course in India.

Through this course, you will be able to get the knowledge in both the fields like Commerce and Computers area.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to join this course is by completion of 12th class with any of the following subjects
Civics
Economics
Commerce

One should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in the 12th class.

The candidate don't need to give any entrance exam to get admission for this course.

One can get direct admission for this course in many of the colleges.

It is not possible to get admission for this course directly into 2nd year.

You have to get admission only into first year and then it will take 3 years to complete the course.

There is a good career scope for the candidates by completing this course.

I suggest you to opt for MBA course at your Post Graduation level so that you will be having plenty of job opportunities.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from the 2nd year of your B.Com course itself.

Wish you all the best.
5th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join direct degree 2nd year in B.Com computer science course?

I studied 10th in Andhra Pradesh completed NIOS can I do open degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?