25th November 2011, 02:22 PM

How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP

i have did my Diploma in DCCP,but now am looking jion into Degree B com Computer Cource in Direct Second year,

Please Suggest me which collages are suitable in hyderabad,

Kiran.

1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  3. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  4. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  6. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  7. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  9. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  10. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join UG Degree after diploma? Is it possible to join directly in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics?
  12. How to get admission for direct 2nd year of degree in VIT Pune? I have scored 80% in diploma in Mechanical
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  14. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai?
  15. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  16. How to join direct degree 2nd year in B.Com computer science course?
  17. Is it true that the rules for direct 2nd year admission to degree after diploma has been changed?
  18. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year? -- [New]
9th July 2013, 07:30 PM

Default Re: How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP

I have complete Dccp in this year(2010-13). How to join direct degree B.com Computer course in 2nd year. Please you suggestions to me.

Please Suggest me which colleges are suitable in hyderabad,

Sukritha.
13th January 2015, 10:37 PM

Default Re: How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP

i am doing my industrial training now , my next confusion is where to join bcom 2nd yr bcz i m pursuing dccp final yr at prsnt...,so can u gve any advise 2 me
23rd February 2015, 10:51 PM

Sir/madam
Kindly provide me the G.O. in which it is mentioned that the candidate can join degree 2nd year directly after completing DCCP.
Please do the needful.
Thanking you.
13th June 2018, 12:01 AM

I am doing diploma third year in state institute of commerce education and I want to join direct 2nd year college in DG Vaishnav it is in Chennai can I join this college.
12th December 2018, 12:41 PM

Sir/Madam, I am doing industrial training now, next i want to continue my higher studies may i join direct in bcom computers 2nd year, i am pursuing present in dccp final year so Suggest me about this confusion what i want to do to join

Thanking you
12th December 2018, 12:53 PM

I am doing my industrial training now after this training i want to continue my studies may i join directly in bcom 2nd year because i am studying in dccp final year can you suggest me how to join in bcom 2nd year
15th June 2019, 01:47 PM

How to join degree B.com (general) course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in civil Engineering (govt.polytechnic)
14th November 2020, 11:22 PM

What is process 2 join in 2nd year b.com who completed Ccp
21st July 2021, 04:48 PM

How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP
Please sir give reply fast