9th July 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required for OBC to take admission in government engineering

How much marks required for OBC to take admision in gov engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  5. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  7. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  8. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  10. Minimum marks required for engineering for OBC caste students?
  11. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  12. Marks required to get admission in direct 2nd year in government college of engineering Aurangabad?
  13. Cutoff marks of last year ICAR? MArks required under OBC category?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  15. Can I get a government engineering college in MP after scoring 51 marks and 22000 rank in OBC in MPPET?
  16. What are the marks required for government engineering college?
  17. Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges? -- [New]
  18. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
11th May 2015, 11:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required for OBC to take admission in government engineering

For taking admission in the government engineering college managed by Central Government you will have to score high percentage of marks in your higher secondary board examination so that you are among the top 20 percentile student of your respective board .Also you will have to then crack the Joint entrance examination held for the selection of students for the Bachelor of engineering .

For admission in the Government college you must have to crack the JEE Mains examination for which the cutoff for your category is 70 marks for this year i.e; 2015 .Before that the cutoff for the same examination was 74 marks for your category .Also for admission in the IIT you have to crack the stage second i.e; JEE Advance for which the expected cutoff for your category is around 95 marks to 100 marks .

You can check the cutoff for your state board engineering entrance examination for admission in the government college controlled by state government on their respective official website as the cutoff for different state engineering entrance examination are different for different states .

Also for appearing in these examination your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which you are appearing in these examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?