19th October 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?

Sir I got 146 marks in 12th PCB group....i belong to the OBC catagory.....please help me ...and give me the cut off marks for the PCB marks in 12th ...

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  2. Cutoff for government MBBS colleges in Maharashtra for OBC category?
  3. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
  4. Cut-off marks for OBC candidate in UP CPMT for MBBS?
  5. Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?
  6. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  7. Cut-off marks for MBBS in private colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff list of OBC for MBBS government colleges of Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  12. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  13. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  14. Cutoff marks for admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college
  15. How may I get the cut off list of government medical colleges for MBBS course? I belong to OBC categories
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in any government college after scoring 190.50 cutoff marks?
  17. Cut-off marks for MBBS in Government colleges?
  18. What is the cutoff marks for EAMCET entrance exam in SV-U region for MBBS?
23rd October 2014, 09:36 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?

To do MBBS, you need to complete your 12th standard or you can attempt it in your final year. You need to attend National Level Examinations/State Level Examinations and get good rank in that to join the college you want.

Entrance Examinations:

• AIIMS
• JIPMER
• EAMCET- Andhra Pradesh
• AFMC, Pune and more.

Eligibility:

• Candidate need to be in 12th standard or should have completed it
• Need to have Science as a subject

List of colleges:

You need to get top rank in order to get in to Government Colleges and here are some of them,

• Gandhi Medical College
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences
• Amala Institute of Medical Sciences
• Andhra Medical College
• Army College of Medical Sciences
• Maulana Azad Medical College.

Cutoff marks will be:

• For General Category Students : Need to get 50% marks of total marks
• For OBC candidates : Need to get 45% of total marks
• For SC/ST Candidates: 40% of total marks.
10th June 2015, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?

Can i get private seat for MBBS i got 300 marks in pmet i belong to BC category
Please reply for my question
Its very urgent
10th June 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

My bord result is 90.66 and gujcet result is 106.25. What minimum result to admission BJ government medical college for obvious ?
17th April 2016, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

MBBS cutt off in govt medical college of gujarat belongs to OBC category
28th April 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

how many marks want to take admission government mbbs college in upcpmt for obc category
27th May 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

To qualify the Pcb group for obc students how many marks required? ?
2nd June 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 148 marks in mhcet 2016. Will i get admission in government college. And i wanted to know the cutoff list for government medical college of 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?