17th July 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Pharm after passing 12th?

sir, i passed +2 in 2013. but I wish to join BPharm in next year only. is it possible..? what should I do for admission .is there any entrance exam for it..?and what's the fee structure ..? pls reply me..sir!

17th June 2014, 02:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join B.Pharm after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i passed +2 in 2013. but I wish to join BPharm in next year only. is it possible..? what should I do for admission .is there any entrance exam for it..?and what's the fee structure ..? pls reply me..sir!
sir, i passed +2 in 2013. but I wish to join BPharm in next year only. is it possible..?

Yes, It's possible. You can join B. Pharma course, any particular year as you wish after completing 12th standard. But, your age should be not more than 23 years

B.Pharma stands for (Bachelor of Pharmacy). The duration of the course has been for three years and the course is divided into six semesters. There is a lot of reputed colleges in India offer B. Pharma course.

Eligibility B.Pharma course:-

-The applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from reorganizing university. -The applicant should be studied physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard.

-The applicant should be secure minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard.

-Relaxation in percentage of marks will be given for reserving category candidates up to 5%.

-The applicant should be qualified in the entrance exams like, AFMC, AIIMS, AMU, AU AIMEE etc..

Note:-Entrance examination is mandatory to get admission to B. Pharma course.

Fees Structure:-

The fee structure of B. Pharma course differs from college to college. The fee structure for B. Pharma course will be approximately 20,000 to 25,000 per semester. Government college may collect low fees when compared to private colleges.

Best B.Pharma Colleges in India:-

-University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
-Hindu College of Pharmacy
-Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
-College of Engineering
7th October 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.Pharm after passing 12th?

I have passed second year in 2013 i have scored fifty percent marks in pcmb shall i get abharma admission in 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?