7th December 2009, 10:41 PM
drsuri04

All india entrance examination for MDS, category wise seats availability?

All india entrance examination for MDS 2010, please provide me the category wise seats available in all colleges listed

Related Questions:
  1. Category wise seat allotment for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through MH-CET?
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. Total number of seats for AIPG MDS with general or reservation category wise
  4. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  6. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  7. How many MDS seats are available in AIIMS? List of examination centres of AIIMS MDS entrance exam in India? -- [New]
  8. MDS Seats in various dental colleges in India quota wise?
  9. How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?
  10. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  11. Quota wise seat availability for MDS courses in India?
  12. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  13. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  14. How many MDS seats are there in AP in government colleges? Can AP students write all India PG entrance test?
  15. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  16. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  17. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  18. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
23rd December 2009, 03:00 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: All india entrance examination for MDS, category wise seats availability?

Hi, dear friend
well I went through your question and it is not possible to say you that there is how many seat in the different entrance examination for MDS
So, please verify me first that which college you are going to apply and then I will tell you the right.
23rd December 2009, 04:46 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Post Re: All india entrance examination for MDS, category wise seats availability?

For details of seats availability u can log on to the website www.aiims.edu
24th December 2009, 09:36 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: All india entrance examination for MDS, category wise seats availability?

For details of the seats availability its not possible to predict it now but can be found out at the time of councelling.
8th January 2010, 05:47 PM
Senior Member+++

for details of seat availability you can log on to www.aiims.edu but this will provide you seats of last year ...for this year you will get info at the time of counselling only
3rd February 2010, 08:22 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Seats Availability 1. Dr.Smpuranand medical college, Jodhpur. (100 Seats) 2. Jawaharlal Nehru medical college, Ajmer. (100 Seats) 3. Medical college, Kota. (60 Seats) 4. R.N.T. medical college, Udaipur. (100 Seats) 5. S.M.S. medical college, Jaipur. (100 MBBS, 40 BDS & 10 BPhysio Seats) 6. Sardar Patel medical college, Bikaner. (110 Seats).
15th May 2010, 09:43 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the seat distribution ia as follow
1 D.M.Cardiology 3(R) 3(R) 2(R) 1(R) 1REC
2 D.M.Neurology 2(R) 2(R) 1(R) - 1REC
3 D.M.Nephrology - 2(R) - - -
4 D.M.Gastroenterology - 2(R) 1(R) 2(R) -
5 D.M.Neonatology - 1(R) - - -
6 D.M.Endocrinology - 1(R) 1(NR) - -
7 D.M.Medical Oncology - - - - -
8 D.M.Clinical Pharmacology - 2(P)# - - -
9 D.M.Clinical Haematology - 2(P)# -
Edit/Delete Message
20th May 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in dm gastroenterology?
3rd June 2010, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

how many govrnment seats for mds are there
30th June 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi !! I want to have seat in bangalore nimhans. I want information about mch in neuro surgery.pleae do reply
14th September 2010, 01:03 PM
haritha03dorai

hello..how many govt colleges seats r available in south india??especially n tamilnadu and karnataka
20th September 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

dm 2011 jan for sponsored candidates subject availability.
15th October 2010, 02:09 PM
deepalekshmi

Is any other all india level MDS entrance examination other than AIIMS?
23rd April 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for MDS in all india entrance exam for general category
25th April 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE OF MD MEDICIN
9th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me which govt. dental collegesin offer mds course in orthodontics and how many seats are there in orthodontics for post graduation
31st August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how to join MDS in govt college chennai,and give the detail of entrance test
5th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

how to join MDS in govt college chennai ? give the detail of entrance test
17th October 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

prospectus for mds
8th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NO OF SEATS FOR MDS IN PGI ROHTAK HARYANA
20th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

when mds exam all india held
20th November 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about mds seat in rohtak
6th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

can I give other state enterance exams for Mds?
2nd June 2012, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi there.... Could u please tell me abt the scholarship seats available for mds in india for foreign nationals... Plz reply
20th July 2012, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

for mds entrance exam, all years of bds are pass is required or not?
20th July 2012, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

for mds entrance exam, all years of bds are pass is required or not?
29th November 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How many open category government mds seats are available all over india,maharashtra college wise and what is the fee structure respectively
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?