20th July 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join IMA after 12th science with 50% marks?

Am I eligible to join IMA after 12th sci. (PCM) with 50% marks? And also, am i able to join any wing of defence?

20th July 2013, 05:47 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible to join IMA after 12th science with 50% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to join IMA after 12th sci. (PCM) with 50% marks? And also, am i able to join any wing of defence?
Indian Military Academy is the branch of Indian Defense.Candidates who have completed their Graduation in any discipline will be able to apply for this exam.Recruitment for this post is done through UPSC CDSE(Combined Defence Services) Exam.Candidates age required to apply for UPSC CDSE Exam is 18-24 years.So you will not be able to apply for IMA Exam.

But you can apply for UPSC National Defense Academy.There are three wings which you can join through National Defense Academy examination conducted by UPSC.These wings are :

1. Indian Army.
  2. Indian Navy.
  3. Indian Air-Force.
Thus after completing your Inter/+2 you will be able to apply for UPSC NDA to join Defence Services.,Candidates who get pass in all stages of NDA exam are only selected and can join the above listed wings of defense services.

Eligibility criteria for NDA Exam :-
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • You should be pass out in +2 exam from recognized board/university.
  • As you have a combination of PCM(Physics,Chemistry and Maths) subjects thus you will be eligible.
  • Your age should be between 16-19 years.
To get exam notification details visit upsc.gov.in
To Fill Exam Online Registration form visit upsconline.nic.in

NDA Exam Pattern :-
  • It will have two paper,these are Mathematics(Paper I) and General Ability test(Paper II).
  • Paper I will be 300 marks and Paper II will be of 600 marks.
Syllabus for NDA Exam :-
  1. Mathematics - Arithmetic,Differentiation and Integration,Graphs,Statistics,Geometry and Vectors.
  2. General ability test - Physics,Chemistry,English,geography,History,Genera l science and Current events.

1st May 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to join IMA after 12th science with 50% marks?

Sir I want to coming up IMA. So how are apply this institution? Please suggest and give me answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?