20th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Apabaad

What is the scope of CA? What is the salary of CA after completion of this course?

What is the scope of ca? is this sector is good ?What is the salary of ca after completion of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  2. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  3. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  4. Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?
  5. What are the salary expectations after completion of the CS course?
  6. Career scope for Marine Engineering course? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  7. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. Salary scope of software developers? Maximum salary that I can get?
  9. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the different forms of Engineering that can be filled after 12th?
  11. Course which would be the best after completion of CA? How much could be the salary?
  12. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  13. How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  16. How many courses are available after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?
  18. What is the scope of electronics honors? How much is the salary? -- [New]
25th May 2017, 10:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of CA? What is the salary of CA after completion of this course?

The job scope after CA course in Private as well as Government sector are given below.

IN PRIVATE SECTOR

=> Educational Institutes

=> IT firms

=> Research Institutes

=> Training firms

=> KPO

=> BPO

IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR

=> Training Institutes

=> Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited

=> Bharat Electronics Limited

=> BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd

=> Indian Space Research Organization

SALARY AFTER CA COURSE

=> Starting = Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000

=> With Experiences Up to Rs.1,00,000 per month.
3rd June 2017, 11:16 AM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of CA? What is the salary of CA after completion of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apabaad View Post
What is the scope of ca? is this sector is good ?What is the salary of ca after completion of this course?
Hi,
Scope of chartered accountant :-
> They can set up their own firms.
> They can join as an chartered Accountants in an existing firm.
> Can work in capital market.
> A CA can join the Government service, PSU.
> CA from India is well known in abroad like England, Wales & Australia. So they can even work in these countries.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?